Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a hands-on Product Marketer for Jira Work Management (JWM), one of Atlassian's fastest growing products. JWM is a friendly, yet powerful tool that helps business teams work. Whether you're in Marketing, Finance, or HR, JWM makes work, less work, with familiar views (from lists, to timelines, to calendars), team specific workflows, endless automations, reporting and more.
You'll report to the Head of Jira Work Management and partner with customer lifecycle marketing, product, sales, analytics, and more to develop integrated marketing campaigns that inspire awareness and adoption of Jira Work Management. We are looking for a natural storyteller who takes a customer-centric approach to create compelling narratives and user journeys that maximize conversion by delivering the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
What you'll do:
- Improve awareness and activation by contributing compelling content to ongoing campaigns across the customer journey from blog posts, to product tips, best practice guides, webinars, and more.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to increase conversion within our funnel.
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch GTM campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels.
- Support sales teams with impactful enablement materials and act as both our internal and external product expert, working with customers, leading product demos, and collaborating with our teams on customer-facing materials.
- Contribute to product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates an understanding of our customers' needs.
- Partner with research, sales, and marketing analytics teams to identify quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform positioning, go-to-market plans, creative assets, and campaigns.
- Provide analysis and insights on marketing performance and user behavior; assess JWM's metrics and KPIs to look for optimization and refinement.
What you have:
- 3+ years in product marketing or growth. Experience of persona development, customer segmentation, journey building, A/B and multivariate testing
- B2B SaaS background
- Experience contributing to go-to-market plans across multiple channels including email, blog, paid, and social
- You understand the nuance between different audiences and how to create messaging that speaks to them, their needs, and where our brand fits in
- Experience working with sales teams and creating marketing programs sought at driving leads
- Phenomenal teammate
- Excellent storyteller
- Likes to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Decision-motivated through data
- Lots of creativity, curiosity and especially, an eye for design
More about product marketing at Atlassian:
The internet and SaaS have forever changed the way products are distributed. As a result, the traditional sales and marketing approach needs to evolve. Atlassian has been at the forefront of this evolution. We have a business model that drives growth without relying on a traditional Salesforce. Great products powered by great marketing, means that individuals become teams, and teams become enterprises.
With in-house designers, developers, and email teams, and capabilities like personalization, and in-product notifications at our fingertips, we build and run campaigns to engage customers at each stage of the buyer's journey. We partner with world-class marketing analysts to make data-informed decisions, and demand gen experts who help us implement programs. Atlassian is where modern Product Marketers are built and where they grow.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .