Are you a superstar Performance Marketing Manager who is ready to lead the way forward in building high performing campaigns across search & social and much much more?
Seamless.AI is looking for a Performing Marketing Manager to plan, manage and optimize B2B campaigns across paid advertising channels (LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Capterra, Google Ads, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) from awareness, to acquisition, to revenue.
This is a key role for our next stage of growth and we’re looking for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Pre-IPO SaaS companies in the country.
- Manage and create engaging marketing campaigns that include, but are not limited to direct response driven ads, pay-per-click advertising, programmatic, account based marketing initiatives, landing page optimization (Instapage, ClickFunnels), and video marketing.
- Proactive campaign management and optimization for all existing campaigns, with a data driven approach for creating profitable results as it pertains to our user, demo and revenue goals.
- Reporting and analytics, combining results realized from platforms, combined with trackable results, using Salesforce and Tableau.
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional teams to create innovative marketing solutions as well as ensure best in class practices when it comes to copywriting, and campaign execution.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Search and Paid Social channels.
- Working closely with internal and external partners/team members to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Search, Paid Social, YouTube, TikTok, Amazon, and other emerging paid media platforms.
- Work with our Director of Paid Media, Product Marketing and our broader marketing team to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Familiarity with SEO, social networking technologies and display advertising
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to go beyond the basic project/job description
We’re Looking for Someone that Has:
- 3+ years of paid media experience, with demonstrable results showcasing an ability to optimize for scale, ROI/ROAS, and other metrics-driven KPIs
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other paid media advertising platforms
- An understanding of end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to read dashboards in Salesforce, Google Analytics, HeatMaps and Tableau
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets
- Experience in B2B SaaS
You'll fit right in with our marketing team, if you:
- Are positive with a “whatever it takes” attitude to support and achieve our goals.
- Are never happy with the status quo and always challenging yourself and team members to new limits.
- Are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit -- quick to adapt to changing needs
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.