Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
The Partner Marketing Manager, Public Sector will report to the Director, Americas Partner Marketing and will be responsible for working with Zscaler’s partners to develop and execute marketing-focused initiatives to drive marketing program adoption and build incremental pipeline in SLED and Federal segments.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of a partner marketing, selling process, how to provide value-to and through enablement, demand generation and lead generation support within the public sector segment. This position will lead the planning and execution of demand generation programs as well as balance the marketing programs and initiatives led by the partner. This position will work closely with Regional Alliance Managers to align with business plans to drive registered Zscaler pipeline within the channel organization.
- Develop a comprehensive rolling, bi-annual partner marketing plan for focus partners in each segment.
- Collaborate to develop partner marketing programs at-scale and operationalize them for quick adoption within SLED and Federal segments.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of supported demand-creation activities both partner-led, distribution-led and Zscaler-led.
- Develop strong regional relationships with RAMs and regional stakeholders.
- Contribute to the number of quality leads and registered pipeline to support specified targets.
- Monitor progress & measure results of all marketing campaigns through bi-weekly lead quality review, sales pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Build and maintain strong rapport and ongoing communications with field marketing teams.
- Collaborate to build out segment specific campaigns on Partner Demand Center and leverage it for scale.
- Participate in corporate-led initiatives as requested to assure partner requirements are captured during planning (example: Zscaler-led corporate marketing campaigns and/or product launches)
- Collaborate with AMS partner marketing to manage Co-Op budgets though quarterly fund planning.
Key Job Requirements:
- Self-Motivated and positive attitude
- Demonstrates strong understanding of partner marketing and competitive landscape
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally to serve as virtual team lead
- Proven organizational skills and an ability to set up workflow systems and processes
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing for technology companies required.
- Minimum 3 years working with and supporting channel marketing.
- 2+ years experience in marketing to the public sector (Federal & SLED)
- Ability to travel 25%+ required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.