Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.Job Description
We are looking for a VP of EMEA Marketing to join the Zscaler team and have a direct impact on our global Marketing strategy and execution. In this role, you will be at the forefront of shaping our go-to-market strategy across EMEA in direct partnership with the regional Zscaler sales and channel teams. The role requires a clear understanding of and experience in marketing SaaS to enterprises. Domain expertise in security and networking is a plus. The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in awareness and demand generation, including digital marketing, account based marketing, CXO programs, and ecosystem and partner marketing. The person must also have a creative flair, project management and planning skill, sales understanding and people leadership experience.
In this role, you will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in the security space. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both internal operational responsibilities – pipeline generation, lead flow, funnel metrics – as well as outbound responsibilities - interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales. The role reports directly to the CMO, with a dotted line to the GM of EMEA Sales.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a high growth software company where they built a high performing marketing organisation in the EMEA region. They should be hands-on with the ability to lead by example.
What you will do:
- Develop the marketing strategy, framework for execution and the allocation of budget for maximum impact
- Develop and manage the bottoms-up demand generation plan from leads to opportunities
- Guide and manage the account based marketing efforts in each region
- Develop and tailor marketing campaigns (online and traditional) for each local market
- Execute on persona-based programs, primarily CXO programs
- Create customised written content that can be used for the tactics above
- Maximise PR and social visibility for the company in EMEA
- Cross functionally collaborate with core business partners – EMEA Sales, global marketing services team, and other regional teams
- Experience in marketing that includes work in field marketing, campaign design and creation and account based marketing
- Experience managing people and growing marketing teams
- Combination of small and large company experience with a track record of doing the work and leading by example
- Experience working in enterprise software-as-a-service companies, preferably in security or networking
- Metrics driven with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with systems like Marketo (marketing automation) and Salesforce (CRM)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.