Marketing - Sr Product Marketing Manager (Embedded) at Tray.io
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
As a product marketing manager at Tray.io, you will build the value of Tray Embedded in the minds of our prospects and customers by analyzing the market and competitive dynamics.
You are adept at understanding buying criteria and mapping it to the unique capabilities of Tray Embedded. Sifting through qualitative and quantitative data to find a winning play comes second nature for you.
You love launching hit products, communicating them effectively in the marketplace, and enabling the sales team.What you will do
- Develop the emerging general automation platform category
- Position Tray Embedded to fast-growing SaaS companies to help scale their integration strategy for their customers
- Launch a steady stream of products
- Deeply understand and understand the challenges of customer integrations for product leaders and business development professionals
- Usher in a new pricing model into the marketplace that is based on success, not access
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, sales engineering or product management for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in product marketing or product management for a high-growth SaaS company
- Proven ability to communicate complex products to a broader audience
- Demonstrated ability to market to technical roles including developers, engineering, product management.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on communication, business, and marketing
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.