Marketing Project Manager at Givelify (Remote)
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-for-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1.5 million donors and 55,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $3 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Marketing Project Manager to join our virtual team. If you are a detail-oriented project manager, who has project managed successful marketing campaigns working with a variety of marketing and cross-functional team members and the challenge of scaling marketing at a high-performing Fintech-for-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to talk to you!
We use human-centered design and data to innovate, develop products and experiences that inspire kindness & generosity; thereby empowering nonprofits, and places of worship to put more good into the world. You will support the marketing team in deeply connecting to the hearts and minds of our giving community and getting organizations to successfully raise funds using Givelify with our products and experiences.
You’ll get to:
- Work with marketing directors to map out the tasks needed – from beginning to end - to successfully execute marketing-related projects, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Use the established Marketing Project Management Process to take marketing projects from start to finish.
- Augment and improve said process based on best practices and learnings.
- Create project plans with milestones, key tasks, assignments, owners, and timelines.
- Build out projects in Asana and necessary communication tools.
- Be the liaison between the marketing and design team, and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate and spearhead meetings,ensuring team alignment and project understanding.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors, ensuring they are part of the process for successful project outcomes.
- Ensure projects are moved along the defined timeline, and tasks are completed accordingly.
- Anticipateand plan for potential challenges, working with team to solve.
- Create communication cadence and use of the correct channels, ensuring all team members are up to speed.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to support successful implementation of effective marketing campaigns.
You should bring mad skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years' experience with project management theory and best practices.
- Must understand product and have experience working within a SaaS environment.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Must have experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extreme attention to detail. If you’ve read this far in the job description, please include a cover letter with your favorite ice cream flavor to show us your attention to detail.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Asana master and Slack wizard.
- Experience in Agile marketing setting and understanding.
Plus these Superpowers:
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing.
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others' opinions, shows appreciation, and seeks to understand difference perspectives.
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers' needs when developing solutions.
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results.
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication.
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgement, data, and collaboration.
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.