Marketing Operations Specialist at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven, and operations-focused individual with a passion for marketing. This position is an essential component of both the Revenue Operations and Marketing teams. This person will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation via demand gen and account-based marketing strategy as well as database management. They will drive both the vision and implementation of back end process improvements that support our marketing team. In order to succeed in this role, you need to be both a strong Salesforce and Marketo Admin, and have experience supporting operations and database management for Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing initiatives. You are also a metrics-focused marketer who has a deep interest and love for analyzing and understanding data in order to inform marketing decisions.As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage technical aspects of our MAP (Marketo) that is used to generate, distribute, and report on Leads, Accounts, and Contacts
- Partner with Demand Generation, Product Marketing and other key stakeholders on ideation > launch > reporting on campaigns as well as campaign success.
- Day-to-day support of Marketo emails, templates and landing pages (in partnership with the Demand Gen team).
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas, and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Streamline and optimize targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Streamline and enhance marketing user experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Field any and all one-off marketing operations questions from the marketing team
- Drive continuous improvement of business processes to increase quality and overall satisfaction of our prospects
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B marketing (minimum 2 years in marketing ops) including demonstrated success implementing demandgen and account based marketing programs
- Minimum 2 years of admin expertise in the Salesforce/Marketo ecosystem
- Experience working with HTML for email, understands basic coding.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting marketing analytics including the use of web capture tools (example: Segment)
- Excellent analytical skills - experience producing, consuming, and acting on analyses
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience training users on new functionality you have built out
- A high level of initiative and self-motivation
- A passion for working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- BONUS POINTS:
- Experience with Martech tools like Bizible, Metadata.io, LeanData, Terminus, Drift, Demandbase One
- Experience with Data Enrichment vendors like Clearbit, D&B
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.