Marketing Operations Manager at Gong (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (CST) on Friday, May 20, 2022
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll play a key role in supporting our North America and EMEA teams in scaling our marketing efforts and driving efficiency in our workflows.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, a successful candidate is interested in fast-paced work, brings a drive to build processes and solve inefficiencies, is data curious, and is excited about working with marketing technology and automation tools. You will work closely with stakeholders across the Marketing organization to support the effective measurement and execution of cross-functional campaigns.
- Manage various systems in the marketing stack, including operations, integrations, documentation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with North America and EMEA-based demand, content, and customer marketing teams to build, operate, and optimize email marketing programs.
- Help build, maintain, and document Marketing Operations best practices for the lead lifecycle, attribution/reporting, lead scoring, lead routing, and campaign management.
- Align closely with SDRs and Managers to ensure their teams are receiving and following up on quality leads in a timely manner; support necessary changes for a growing organization.
- Work with the data analytics team to ensure data flow supports our campaign reporting needs.
- Make data-driven recommendations that will lead to better campaign execution and higher team productivity
- 6+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B organization.
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end marketing technology ecosystems with a solid understanding of marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Bizible, and Salesforce.
- Highly analytical and can effectively use data to explain trends in the business.
- Experience tracking and reporting various digital and in-person channels (trade shows, field events, etc).
- Skilled with Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects and expectations across teams.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the drive to devise and execute solutions to improve processes, integrations, and workflows.
- Ability to partner with sales ops and comfortable working with finance, marketing, and sales managers.
- You Challenge Conventional Wisdom when trying to solve new problems and you don’t just go with the status quo. You enjoy finding a way to make it work.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
More Information on Gong
Gong operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gong was founded in 2015. It has 350 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 35 open jobs at Gong, click here.
Read Full Job Description