Marketing Operations Manager at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Marketing team
Our Marketing team is committed to building the Karat brand and long-term value of the business in order to help achieve revenue and margin targets.What you will do
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will build, maintain, and improve a robust marketing machine that creates engaging experiences for multiple audiences and connects our marketing investments to clear business outcomes. As the owner of our marketing tech stack, you will own the implementation and efficacy of campaigns, workflows, data, reporting, and analytics that impact marketing investments and results.Want to hear and see a job description instead of read one?
Learn more about this position directly from our hiring manager, Sheilin Herrick!
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Be the technology and data specialist. Maintain marketing technology, use it to launch and run campaigns, and ensure it generates accurate reporting and analysis. You'll use Salesforce, Pardot, Demandbase, Qualified, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and AdWords -- and more tools as we grow!
- QA, execute, and analyze campaigns. Work with marketing and product on email campaign development, landing page development, segmentation, maintaining GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance, data hygiene, various integrations, and reporting.
- Deliver reporting, analysis, and strategic insights. Build and maintain dashboards and reports that cover key quantitative results like website behavior, lead velocity, pipeline velocity, website conversions, and impact of program spend
- Build processes and optimize them to meet strategic objectives. Support marketing, sales, and finance with clear training and documentation related to the marketing tools and applications, campaign management, and reporting. Develop workflows, assignment rules, lead efficacy, and data hygiene needed to support marketing strategy and day-to-day performance management reporting
- Lead projects that connect multiple teams through marketing technology. Collaborate with multiple teams on projects that may include the selection and adoption of new tools and technologies, while remaining accountable to the project’s success.
- 5+ years in a technical marketing operations role
- You have experience at an inbound agency an/or within the marketing team at a B2B/C technology company
- You put the audience first, thinking of their experience with every email, every chat, every webpage as an extension of the brand
- You curious, with a strong desire to optimize for the ideal business outcome
- You are able to communicate across all levels in the organizations, starting with the “why”, and being clear about the details
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].