Marketing Manager at Datalogic (Portland, OR)
| Portland, OR
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:04 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, April 9, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Job DescriptionImplement marketing activities aimed to generate demand at the end user and partner level, dedicated to plan. Along with supporting and improving our relationship with our channel and sales partner networksResponsibilities:
- Implementation and management of both direct and indirect channel marketing activities, defining and coordinating all the campaigns in synergy with the local channel sales management.
- Responsible for demand generation activities for all industries and business units with KPIs associated with leads and MQLs.
- Content generation and design for high value campaigns leveraging webinars, whitepapers, case studies, etc
- Assist in management of budget for lead generation, tradeshows, meetings, sales enablement, etc.
- Assist in the allocation of Marketing Funds (MDF) in conjunction with America's Marketing Manager to the channel partners according to the plan and in line with the partner program rules.
- Define and coordinate the campaigns and events aimed at lead generation at channel partners and end user level in the target industries, in synergy with the local Sales Management
- Manage relations with local media (traditional and digital, including social media).
- Measure the results of all activities, using the selected KPIs.
- 5+ experience in marketing and team management in NA, for multinational companies.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Sales of Hi-Tech hardware (preferred) and/or software products, in Business-to-Business environment.
- Past experience (direct or indirect) in at least one of our main target industries (Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics).
- Experience in multichannel environment from manufacturer to distribution to product end user.
- Understanding of modern sales and marketing operating systems, digital based, CRM systems
- Creation of Digital Marketing and social media elements and campaigns for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Ability to work with design software to create content for distribution through various platforms such as email, social media, webinars, etc.
- Content creation experience for all levels of an organization.
- Provide creative direction for creation of product marketing activities, sales enablement materials, and customer training.
Read Full Job Description