Marketing Manager- entry level in Ohio region at Sigital (Remote)
Sigital is looking to add a Marketing Manager to our team. We are looking for someone who will take our marketing efforts to the next level. Sigital is a rapidly developing ServiceNow Professional Services company. We help companies in their journey of purchasing, implementing, managing and adoption for their business units.
The Marketing Manager will strategize and create unique marketing initiatives and campaigns that speak to our target customers and other concerned individuals. Responsibilities will be to work closely with us to tell our story. This is a remote position but we are looking for someone located in the Ohio Region.
Marketing Manager Position- Full Time
Apply to this position if:
- You believe in yourself
- You believe performance matters more than years’ experience
- You are looking to join a growing technology company
- You are a conceptual thinker, articulate communicator, and can execute with a unique skill set whose actions will make a massive difference in our organization
What you will do:
- Manage marketing strategy and all marketing assets
- Update Sigital sales call decks, company letterhead and other marketing collateral to establish company message and branding
- Author company newsletters
- Create email campaigns for segmented audiences that are tailored to the consumer’s needs
- Generate regular content for social media platforms
- Analyze and generate weekly postings for Sigital’s social media and increase engagement on platforms to bring in new clients
- Manage case study library
- Create client stories and document highlighting the client’s challenges and Sigital wins
- Help us leverage existing applications:
- Manage sales, customer and candidate leads using Copper (CRM software)
- Generate new leads using filtered searches on seamless.ai to target decision makes
- Organize client and company events
- Take lead on planning events to bring the ServiceNow community together that will provide opportunity for business
- Work with MJ2- marketing agency to develop new designs and ideas
- Be willing to assist in any projects that may require your assistance
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks and duties.
What Sigital is offering you…
- Full time compensation packages & employee Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and 401K.
- Ability to grow within an IT company
- Work from home