Marketing Director, Board.org at FiscalNote (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:17 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Thank you for your interest in this position with Board.org, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FiscalNote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About the Position
Board.org, part of FiscalNote, is looking for a data-driven marketer to oversee Board.org’s marketing team to drive interest in our company, product, and services with prospects and customers. Board.org helps people leading change at the world's biggest companies get fast answers to their toughest questions by connecting them with peer practitioners.
As Marketing Director, Board.org, you will own the marketing funnel for our Board.org communities. You should be comfortable overseeing campaign strategy, managing against MQL & revenue goals, and creating & managing multi-channel campaigns that will resonate with target job titles to drive them down the sales funnel.
You will also build strong relationships with Sales, Communications, Membership Teams and Community Editors to ensure alignment around key personas and goals and oversee the lead lifecycle, adjusting for quality, sales readiness, and volume as needed. The Marketing Director will manage one direct report.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the company’s growth goals using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the Marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events, including webinars, blogs, white papers, case studies, and the like.
What to Expect in this Position:
- You’ll plan and execute the demand generation strategy managing against monthly, quarterly & annual goals and regularly reporting on performance.
- You’ll create and execute multi-channel campaigns and plans in partnership with the Manager, Demand Generation that generate brand awareness and leads (channels include digital, events, social media, referral programs, etc.)
- You’ll write amazing emails and digital ads and plan engaging webinars to capture the audience's interest and keep them engaged as they go down the sales funnel.
- You’ll manage a digital strategy that increases inbound traffic and on-site conversions for target communities.
- You’ll work with product marketing and Community Editors to curate a library of resources that help generate interest and demand in Board.org communities
- You’ll be a strong leader, able to manage and coach direct reports effectively, helping them learn & grow as marketers; you will also manage a range of contractors to help you execute your plans.
- You’ll work closely with the product & community leads for your segments to ensure the go-to-market strategy for the product aligns with the right mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content, and partner with the sales team to align their outbound messaging to campaigns.
- You’ll help lead the go-to-market strategy for new community launches, driving demand for memberships.
What Sets You Apart:
- 5-7+ years of B2B marketing experience in a demand generation role
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills and are obsessed with making sure that content is clean, accurate, and delivers the right message.
- Proven ability to understand and map campaigns, content, and messaging across the customer journey.
- Strong grasp of data & metrics to track against goals and report on successes.
- Strong project & people management skills.
- Familiarity with Salesloft, Hubspot, Salesforce, and WordPress (or similar content management system).
Reference ID: #LI-AL1 #LI-remote
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
More Information on FiscalNote
FiscalNote operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Washington, WA. FiscalNote was founded in 2013. It has 370 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 41 open jobs at FiscalNote, click here.
Read Full Job Description