Marketing Coordinator, Partner Communications at Fetch Rewards (Birmingham, AL)
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 14M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator of Partner Communications who will support communication strategy and execution for our hundreds of partner brands. This role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager of Partner Communications. Measuring success will be easy. We will increase awareness, purchases, and loyalty to our brand partners, thus creating more value (more points!) for our Fetch users. For our brand partners, you will help us better connect their brands with millions of Fetch users and report back campaign results to showcase the value of engagement through our platform.
What you'll do:
- Assisting partner-brand communication strategy, planning, content creation, execution, and performance evaluation across all channels (email, push messages, in-app messages, social)
- Operational management and creation of partner communication campaigns
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager of Partner Communications in partner meetings
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs for various campaigns and compiling metrics to be sent to the Partner Development teams
- Cross-functional collaboration with Partner Development, Creative, QA, Product teams, and more to bring marketing efforts to life
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 1-2 years work experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a similar field
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of metrics with a data mindset
- Strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have experience using a marketing automation or email service platform (ex.:Constant Contact, Salesforce, Marketo,Hubspot, Iterable, etc.)
- Have experience working in a client-facing role or agency environment
- Have worked in partner marketing or content marketing
At Fetch Rewards, we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave - 9 weeks
- Stock Options
- People & Pet Insurance
- 401k + 3% Match
- Up to 10k/year Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Resource Groups
- Remote Resources + Equipment
- Fetch swag
- Social Impact Programs and volunteer opportunities
- Quarterly off-sites
- Regularly scheduled virtual events, happy hours, cooking classes, etc.