LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
As LivePerson’s Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the North American field marketing organization on campaigns, webinars, in-person and virtual events, and customer or prospect experiences aimed at creating demand and accelerating opportunities to close. You will collaborate with stakeholders on the Marketing team and work cross functionally with the Finance, Legal and Sales organizations.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with vendors, execute contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
- Project manage field marketing campaigns and initiatives, track milestones, collaborate with relevant team members and ensure campaign delivery.
- Manage and track communication for LivePerson’s field marketing and executive community programs.
- Effectively support day-of-event execution, post- and pre-event communications and activities.
- Own the guest invitation and concierge elements of events.
- Organize event logistics related to our attendees, demo experiences, internal personnel, and more.
- Manage reporting and invoicing for the NA field marketing team, including coordinating payments, and handling budget related escalations.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years experience, preferably in the B2B space.
- Willingness to travel ~1/month.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to make decisions quickly.
- Knowledge of CRMs (preferably SFDC) and marketing automation.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Google suite.
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.