Higher Logic is a human-focused engagement platform that delivers powerful online communities and communication tools to engage members and customers. When the pandemic hit, we were in a unique position to support customers with our digital engagement solutions and we haven’t skipped a beat since. In Q1 2021, we had a 20% year-over-year growth in new customers. Then, in May 2021, that growth took another fast track when we acquired Canada-based software company, Vanilla. The best minds in online community are now under one roof, and we’re positioned well to deliver products and features that will lead the industry just like we have for the last 10+ years.
Higher Logic is seeking a marketing automation techie to make multi-channel campaigns come to life across our entire MarTech stack. This is a great opportunity – you’ll be a celebrated new addition to our global team, transforming the thought leadership and campaigns designed by our industry marketing teams into programs that convert intent from interest to sales. This is a high-energy, high-growth tech company with great products, people, and upside. As the in-house expert and champion of our marketing automation and ABM tools, you’ll look for creative ways to engage, convert and increase the value of prospects and customers.
This role will report to the Director of Digital and Demand Generation. Our future of work will provide flexibility to increase productivity and career development. We have offices in Arlington, Montreal, Portland, Saratoga Springs and Sydney and we are open to remote work.
What you’ll be a part of:
Collaboration is at our core. We’re a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We foster a growth mindset and provide opportunities for learning and development so you can build new skills and find fulfillment along the way. We ask that everyone contribute to the company culture and our #AllTogether approach by simply being themselves – speak up in a meeting, share an opinion and work with others to realize opportunities and solve problems.
You’re the right person if you:
- Love to geek out over marketing technology.
- People like to come to you to troubleshoot.
- Value and promote an open and welcoming environment.
- Intentionally engage with others.
- Have a good work-life balance, while being relentless because you love what you do.
- Take intelligent risks, maintain high expectations and aren’t afraid to speak up.
- Pursue excellence in both your professional and personal life.
- Celebrate all wins—big and small.
- You’ll own Marketo processes. This will include creating and sending emails, creating landing pages and associated programs and monitoring results.
- You’ll own 6sense campaign orchestration and integration to other platforms.
- You’ll own the marketable database. This means you’ll want to stay up to date on data collection policies and best practices to inbox, but you’re also looking for creative ways to nurture contacts.
- You’ll work with partners in marketing operations, campaigns, content and creative to make an integrated go-to-market strategy come to life.
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation .
- Proven experience with Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot (Marketo strongly preferred).
- Working knowledge of 6sense, Terminus or Demandbase.
- Basic CSS and HTML understanding.
- Experience managing and executing end-to-end email marketing strategies.
- A solid understanding for account-based marketing campaigns and approaches.
- A wall to bounce ideas off – you’re always up for a good brainstorm.
- A knack for Salesforce reporting and how it integrates to various platforms.
- You know the ins and outs of marketing automation and aren’t afraid to fix issues.
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing [email protected]