Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Blue Man Group (Las Vegas, NV)
| Las Vegas, NV | Hybrid
***Le poste étant situé aux États-Unis, la description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.***
***As this position in based in the United States, the job description is available in English only.***
Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Blue Man Group
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, Blue Man Group, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will support marketing and communications strategies that include traditional advertising, PR, media planning/production, experiential marketing, promotions, creative management, and market research for Blue Man Group productions across Las Vegas, Boston, New York, Chicago, Berlin, North American Tour and World Tour.
· Support Managers on execution of the show-specific advertising plans, promotions, and communications efforts related to the individual media plans;
· Monitor and manage the brand standards for Blue Man Group through regular online and in-person site audits, and updating assets as necessary;
· Assist with production of marketing materials for the shows including submitting graphic and video requests, trafficking assets, managing approvals and delivery of final files across printed materials, signage, radio, TV, digital and outdoor advertising;
· Assist with monthly e-blast, newsletters, and internal communications for the brand, collaborating closely with Marketing Managers and show teams to ensure pertinent information is communicated;
· Oversee website maintenance, continually monitoring for content modifications or updates, working closely with Web team to request and implement changes as needed;
· Maintain inventory of Swag/Promotional items across all cities and assist in relocating and reordering inventory as needed across all cities;
· Provide administrative support to the Marketing & Communications team including scheduling meetings, creating and updating project calendars, etc.;
· Assist with logistics, booking travel and transportation for out-of-town and local events;
· Assist with coding invoices, tracking expenses in budget grids, and supporting team expense reports;
· Assist in content creation for social platforms as needed in collaboration with social media team;
· Assist in the development of press releases, advisories and other PR materials;
· Assist the logistical coordination and staffing of photo shoots, celebrity visits and media relations activities as needed;
· Organize and maintain image library for all shows;
· Coordinate updates of all press materials including press kits, b-roll and photos for all shows;
· Assist with creating and mainting media and vendor contact databases for all cities;
· Continually manage expectations of show teams, senior management and internal departments through clear, concise communication;
· All other duties as assigned by the Director, Global Marketing & Communications, city-specific Marketing & - Communications Managers, and Social Media Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Communications;
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in entertainment marketing, advertising, or agency experience;
· Experiential Marketing knowledge or experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); Asana; Jira; Concur
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Analytical skills a must
· Must create and maintain solid business relationships both internally and externally and promote and encourage a positive and productive work environment;
· Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
· Must also be able to handle ambiguity and work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Must be available to work early mornings, nights and weekends as required.
As you can imagine, working with a circus can be quite different from other organizations, and at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, we embrace these differences loudly with enthusiasm. We realize that one size fits none and invite you to come create your own specialized experience with us to see exactly what we’re talking about, firsthand.
Our emotion-provoking shows are just the tip of the iceberg: laced throughout our organization, you will find creative minds who are empowered to use their voices and be themselves, their truest selves. Diversity to us means various perspectives, fresh ideas and continuous improvement of the way we do things. We won’t pretend like we have every answer, that’s why we need you! The employees here are the center of what we do, the voices behind the final product and amazing performances on stage.
When you think of your ideal workplace, what comes to mind? For us, it looks (and really is) like this:
- Teamwork – we thrive with collaborative teams, regardless of titles or departments;
- Respect – when we ask someone to join our team, it’s because we trust and respect you;
- Integrity – whether you work behind-the-scenes or in the office, you’re being counted on. We are a team and integrity goes a long way here, and like we mentioned previously, trust is important;
- Authenticity – we want you to bring your full self to work, this is a place where you don’t need to fit into a box to belong; diverse perspectives foster even more creativity in the workplace. We embrace the human behind the employee number;
- Being heard – you have access to everyone in the organization, use your voice on development questions or suggestions on how to improve the experience. We value open and transparent communication, and we want you to be heard!
Come create with us and let us show you what a “circus family” feels like!
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.
Read Full Job Description