Manager, Digital Marketing (Remote) at Circle
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 40 billion in circulation and supported over $1.3 trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This position will report to the Director of Marketing for SeedInvest. As a Manager of Digital Marketing, you will help execute and optimize a full-funnel B2B digital marketing plan across platforms. Partnering with SeedInvest’s Director of Marketing and the broader Circle marketing team, you will work with media partners and agencies to bring campaigns to life, iterate on creative assets, and proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll work on:
- Execute and implement digital marketing strategies, partnerships, direct response campaigns, creative and landing page tests, and optimization efforts across all digital channels, in partnership with the Director of Marketing
- Manage timelines, creative development, budgets, and performance of direct media buys.
- Manage outreach and execution of partnerships and digital event sponsorships.
- Facilitate testing channels and collaborate to manage campaigns from initial planning to development, launch and providing insights.
- Support lead nurture and email marketing campaigns, as needed.
- Support the implementation of an A/B testing process and hypothesis-driven strategy.
- Proactively research and monitor industry trends on a regular cadence to support the creative team in building new ad opportunities and drive performance goals.
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting and analytics that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
- Lead projects and develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity. Is internally recognized as a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices and solves most problems without assistance.
- Manage the coordination of the activities of a team with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience executing paid search, paid social, and/or media partnerships.
- An interest or understanding of venture capital and the democratization of finance.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 5 years of Marketing or related experience.
- Experience managing agencies and teams (preferred).
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools).
- Strong database and Excel / Google Sheets experience.
You are the right person if you:
- Are a flexible problem solver.
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas.
- Are self-reliant and motivated.
- Love to build.
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities.
- Exude positivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.