Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Remote at Thriveworks (Atlanta, GA)
Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Remote
Our mission at Thriveworks is to help people live happy, successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled and caring mental health professional. That’s why Thriveworks was founded—to help those seeking counseling or coaching gain access to truly exceptional providers.
About the Job
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you’ll own the entire customer lifecycle from initial interest to reacquisition and deliver against CLTV goals. To start you’ll focus on orchestrating email, SMS, sales/support, and on-site to start and later layer in in-app, ads, and other channels as we scale. As we evolve our product portfolio, this role will provide strategic direction on our approach to personalization and segmentation at scale. This role will also partner closely with Product and the Sales & Support teams on ways to improve our customers’ experience.
- Develop and evolve Thriveworks’ cross-channel customer lifecycle strategy; deliver on a roadmap that increases customer retention, lifetime value, and satisfaction
- Partner with Growth, Sales, Support, and Product to deliver fully orchestrated experiences across on-site, ads, email, in-app, SMS, and sales/support channels
- Evangelize a culture of testing and optimization, develop our testing strategy, and share best practices
- Evolve our lifecycle tech stack to deliver world-class and cost-effective customer experiences
- Act as a key advisor or project lead on new cross-functional customer initiatives ranging from product launches to launching new channels, to evolving Thriveworks’ client experience
- End to end ownership of our email marketing program (strategy, hands on execution, deliverability management, list hygiene, data importation)
- Customer Lifecycle leader with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in retention marketing, customer marketing, lifecycle or CRM space, ideally in businesses at $50-100MM+ scale.
- End to end email marketing experience from concepting, building and delivering email newsletters, transaction emails and other emails related responsibilities.
- Naturally analytical with ability to translate data into actionable insights & strategies (experience with a BI tool like Tableau/Looker strongly preferred)
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams to conceptualize, execute, and measure the impact of features to improve the customer experience and drive customer growth (upsell, retention).
- Results-oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high-level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves to get it done.
- High-growth experience is a must
- Fully remote
- An amazing team culture
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional EAP program for team member & household
- Additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy, healthy lives. They also embody our core values, which focus on the ability and willingness to adapt, raise the bar, act with integrity, achieve our goals, and work well together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today!