We are looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will focus on building out the strategy and framework for our expansion marketing efforts. This person will partner with various marketing teams and sales to drive revenue growth within our existing customer base.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage the execution of the end-to-end customer expansion strategy
- Manage all aspects of the programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Ensure programs create up-sell sales opportunities, accelerate the sales cycle and increase market awareness
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal pipeline creation and management
- Drive and track demand funnel results against pipeline and bookings goals
- Leverage a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle trends, including personas
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless execution of campaigns and closed-loop reporting
What is needed:
- 5+ years of marketing with specific experience building and managing programs that drive expansion business ideally with SMB markets
- Experience driving up-sell and cross-sell programs from conception through implementation
- Experience with an email marketing and marketing automation tool (like ActiveCampaign)
- Proven track record of consistently delivering measurable results
- Experience working with 3rd party analytics tools ideally Looker and Salesforce
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on install base campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in a similar role within a fast-scaling global SaaS company is preferred
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.