Junior Performance Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH at Balsam Brands (Remote)
Balsam Brands is a global eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Our flagship brand is Balsam Hill™, the world’s leading retailer of artificial Christmas trees and holiday décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have an impact in a people-first company that values relationship-building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Ireland, the Philippines, and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company's mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our communities. When you join Balsam Brands, you’ll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work while building a welcoming workplace.
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
- Balsam Brands on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/balsam_brands/
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
At Balsam International, our Philippine Regional Operating Headquarters, we like to think of our people-first culture as more than just a tagline. It's the heart of our company. Being recognized as one of the Philippine’s Best Work Places by the prestigious Great Place To Work organization is a testament to this.
We know that you need to feel comfortable in your work environment, so we make sure that everyone in the team is supported and cared for. Team Manila has been working from home since 2010 with occasional in-person meet-ups and events to help build relationships and foster camaraderie.
Team Manila represents nearly every function in the company — from Marketing to Operations and everything in between. Everyone gets to enjoy company-issued laptops and full employee benefits including HMO coverage, mental health support, paid time off, 13th-month pay, and many more. The company trips, wellness benefits, and other perks are just the cherry on top of our permanent work-from-home setup.
- Balsam International on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BalsamInternationalPH
- Balsam International on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-international-unlimited
At Balsam International, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.Job Description
Balsam International is looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives and day-to-day optimizations in the Pay-per-Click, Programmatic, and Paid Social channels. With oversight from the Senior Performance Marketing Analyst, you will implement the strategies of channels or sub-function. You may also be involved in the planning, forecasting, and evaluation of data and performance.
What you’ll be doing:
Data Analysis & Presentation
- Analyzes performance using Power B.I. and make recommendations to team members to improve performance
- Uses Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, and other online interfaces to further analyze and understand performance
- Prepares check-in slides, support business review and season wrap up slides creation in MS PowerPoint and presents them to leads as required
Campaign Management & Optimizations
- Maintains and monitors keyword bids / budget caps
- Tracks changes made into accounts and keeps the team and senior members informed when major changes are completed
- Research keywords based on products and general industry terms
- Writes ad copy, short product titles, and descriptions
- Conducts marketing initiatives such as but not limited to A/B tests
- Keeps pace with search engine and industry trends and developments
Cross-Functional Collaboration & Alignment
- Coordinate with Creatives team for banners ads/images/ad copies
- Coordinates with cross-functional counterparts in the creation, planning, and implementing of cross-functional initiatives
- Supports coordination with external agencies and vendors
Market & Audience Research
- Proactively stays up to date on latest digital marketing trends and cascades to the team
- Execute marketing test to better understand audience behavior
Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related fields
- Fresh graduate or has minimum one (1) year of work experience relevant to the job, preferably with experience in PPC
- Highly skilled in MS Excel - must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics is an advantage
Location: The Junior Performance Marketing Analyst position is a remote working position for Balsam International Unlimited Philippine ROHQ in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are located within Metro Manila, Bataan, Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, Rizal, and Tarlac areas only.
- Must attend occasional in-person meetings depending on the status of the pandemic.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber, or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 10MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Hardware Provision: Company-issued Laptop will be provided on first day.
At Balsam International, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Government-mandated Benefits (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid Leaves. We use time off to rest, go on vacation, or just sleep in! Our paid time off is flexible to our needs.
- Internet Subsidy. With internet allowance, we are set up for success.
- Healthcare Coverage (+ 2 dependents). We worry less about rising medical costs with flexible quality healthcare benefits.
- Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Benefit. We make sure parents are supported while they navigate work and family life.
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development Benefit. Our professional and personal development are fully supported. Whether it be online courses, workshops or books!
- Mental Health Support. We manage work and life's challenges through Mental Health Day breaks, 24/7 professional counselling, and curated webinars.
- Company Incentive. An additional cash-based perk for all our Brandits based on company's performance.
- Meeting and Team Building Allowance. Happy tummies make our meetings more fun and productive!
- Shutdown Week. We can spend more time on things that matter with an additional one-week paid time off on top of paid leaves.
- Volunteer Time Off. With two paid days off, we are able to volunteer for advocacies we believe in.
- Bereavement Leave. We get additional paid leaves when a loved one passes to grieve and provide immediate support to our families.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.