Informa Markets - Engineering offers live and digital platforms for engineering professionals across industries to discover solutions, network with peers, and source new products and partnerships. Our range of in-person trade shows, educational conferences, virtual events, and digital resources help our customers own their markets, offering them innovative ways to secure leads, reach new audiences, and grow their brands.
Our event brands span industries, including MD&M and BIOMEDevice (medical device manufacturing), ATX (automation technology),The Battery Show (battery and energy storage), Drive World (automotive intelligence), DesignCon (systems design), Plastec (plastics), International Powder & Bulk Solids (bulk processing), and more. These events are complemented by our audience-specific media brands, including MD+DI, Design News, Packaging Digest, PlasticsToday, and Powder & Bulk Solids.
Automated Marketing Specialist
Are you an email marketing wizard with a desire to produce best-in-market communications? Do you seek to optimize engagement through all phases of the customer life cycle? Are you passionate about automated marketing canvases? If you said yes to all the above and have an eagle eye for teasing out trends from analytics reports, our Marketing Automation Specialist position is for you.
The Automated Marketing Specialist is responsible for all technical elements related to customer facing email communications. They create and evaluate segmentation, email, and canvas elements to ensure everything is executed correctly and on-time. The Automated Marketing Specialist also collects, analyzes, and delivers feedback to the Automated Marketing Manager and internal stakeholders to maintain the latest email and marketing best practices. This position entails working with the data team to assist in list maintenance to ensure only qualified contacts are actively marketed to.
- Manage marketing automation canvases for all Informa Markets – Engineering events.
- Create segmentation, automation, and measuring of all campaigns.
- Optimize email automation performance by developing test strategies.
- Build reports and apply data driven analysis to optimize marketing automation campaign performance.
- Work with the data team to remove unengaged, bounced, and bad emails.
- Work with the Automated Marketing Manager on the design and implementation of demand generation campaigns, segmentation, and canvases.
- Collaborate with the Event Marketing team to optimize event communication programs.
- Produce third party and sponsored marketing emails as necessary.
- Report to Automated Marketing Manager results of demand generation and third-party marketing emails.
- Stay current on the capabilities of Eloqua, Salesforce, Adobe and recommend changes in marketing format or testing new technologies where applicable.
- Knows how emails render differently across ESPs and can adjust code accordingly.
- Has a working knowledge of relational databases and their use in marketing practice.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years automated marketing experience (Eloqua required)
- Ability to learn new CDP and registrations systems such as Salesforce and EV2
- Analytical background and knowledge of marketing analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, email metrics, Google Analytics a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, high energy, and team oriented.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships