Canopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah. We build modern, user-friendly software that helps accounting firms efficiently manage their practice, and seamlessly engage with their clients. We place strong emphasis on delighting our customers, spotting and solving problems, and being good people along the way.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager that will be responsible for the strategy and execution of email marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle. This role will have direct influence on company growth while delivering engaging content to both prospects and customers. This is a highly cross-functional role that reports to the Director of Demand Generation but collaborates frequently with the Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams at Canopy.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and execute impactful Email Marketing Campaigns
- Develop a framework and strategy for automated nurture campaigns
- Effectively deliver and encourage engagement with content including webinars, ebooks, case studies, demo offers, product updates, product usage, video and more
- Establish strong partnerships and productive feedback loops with key leaders across the company, collaborating with Demand Gen, Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams
- Establish rigorous testing and measure customer growth, retention, and financial outcomes and communicate these impacts within the organization
- Pull and analyze reports on email marketing KPIs, highlighting wins as well as areas for improvement
- Stay up to date on industry trends and technology to keep evolving our email strategy
Skills You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience with lifecycle and email marketing
- Growth / learning mindset
- Strong writing skills and an ability to collaborate with Content and Creative teams to deliver thoughtful and well-written email content
- Specific skills in building out workflows and nurture campaigns
- Thoughtful approach to audience segmentation
- CRM / Marketing automation experience- Hubspot is a plus
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and compliance laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and thorough approach to proofing emails
- Desire to dig in and understand performance at a deep level, analyzing reports and leveraging A/B testing and other optimization techniques
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects
We know many women do not apply for a job if they don't perfectly fit the description. We want you to apply anyway.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible PTO
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 12 weeks paid maternity and 2 weeks paternity leave
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Hospital Indemnity plan available
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Employee improvement budget to use however you see fit (e.g. books, courses)
Canopy is an equal opportunity employer. Canopy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.