Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in building, scheduling and optimizing email marketing campaigns and continually improve our email audience engagement efforts.
Employment Level : Entry-Level
Employment Type: Full-time
**Reliable internet and laptop required**
What you'll do
- Set up and runs 100+ email marketing campaigns a month
- Writes email content to encourage high conversion rates
- Runs regular split tests to continually improve open and click metrics
- Creates landing pages with compelling copy to drive conversions
- Suggests innovation and creativity to email marketing campaigns
- Analyzes and reports on email campaign results, highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities
- Collaborates with the rest of the email marketing team to meet client goals
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent is a plus
- minimum of 1 year experience in email marketing
- Experience in deliverability, email design and/or inbox placement is a plus
- Experience in Ongage, SailThru or Mailchimp is a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to create eye-catching email templates and subject lines
- Attention to detail and organization
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to take direction and require little follow-up
- Able to work around the hours of 10:00pm to 7:00am PST (Philippine Standard Time)
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
** The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The job holder is expected to accept any reasonable modifications that may from time to time be necessary. **
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family…
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Company holidays to include all public holidays plus special holidays declared by the Philippine government
- 14 days annual paid time off
- Service incentive leave
- Special leave for women
- Leave for victims of violence
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Solo parent leave
- Bereavement leave
- Enrollment in Philippine statutory benefits
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, and more
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Philippines at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the Philippines throughout their employment with our company.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.