Director, Product Marketing (B2B) at Peek (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:41 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 16, 2023
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
As the Product Marketing Director for Peek Pro, you will own positioning, marketing communications and launch strategy in order to drive awareness and adoption of the product.
This role is crucial in working cross functionally with Product, Design, Research, Marketing and other partners to understand merchants & market insights, develop clear value prop & comms to guide the customer journey, and drive adoption of Peek Pro releases and features.
- Work closely with Product to develop experiences and messaging to acquire, engage, and retain sellers throughout the merchant journey
- Develops a deep knowledge of our target market and is responsible for positioning, value proposition development, messaging, and naming in partnership with consumer research and analytics.
- Own marketing campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Managing user research efforts, using quantitative and qualitative analysis problem-solving skills to synthesize results and share findings across the organization.
- Driving go-to-market planning for new features and product releases - Work cross-functionally to set & drive towards quantitative goals for all GTM campaigns
- Supervise and communicate progress on plans, roadblocks and mitigation approaches.
- Strong follow through from planning, to successful delivery, to look-backs and reporting.
- Capture and synthesize results, takeaways and standard methodology to enable continuous improvement in GTM plans and outcomes.
- 5-7 years in B2B marketing, including 2 years in a management or player-coach role.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Saas motion environment strongly preferred
- Proven experience partnering closely with product management and marketing teams
- Experience working closely with product/engineering and sales stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of B2B marketing principles, content strategy, account-based marketing, B2B paid media best practices and a familiarity with buyer journey mapping.
- Exposure working alongside and/or managing a marketing automation function to ensure all campaigns and projects are set up correctly
- Proven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in working within high-growth, entrepreneurial environments.
- Experience creating impactful partnerships externally with brand marketers, agencies, and internally with the sales and product teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials and business proposals; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Excellent writer and grasp of marketing-related technologies and the paid media landscape
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and develop compelling content
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
More Information on Peek
Peek operates in the Travel industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, Sandy, UT and New York, NY. Peek was founded in 2011. It has 169 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance, Flexible work schedule, Paid holidays and Paid sick days. To see all jobs at Peek, click here.
Read Full Job Description