Director of Growth Marketing (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As ActiveCampaign's Director of Growth Marketing, you will own the management of key channels essential to driving organic growth. This includes leading a team that specializes in search engine optimization, content development and strategy, and website optimization globally. As someone close to the performance of these channels, they will also be our go to person on what is working, what is not working, and what new ideas we should test (e.g., new creative ideas, new tactics, and new channels).
You'll work closely with cross functional stakeholders in acquisition marketing, marketing operations, and product marketing to identify and advise on growth opportunities.
What your day could consist of:
- Driving strategy for all organic acquisition nurture channels
- Leading a team of growth marketers to execute projects across search, content and development and optimization, email, and website
- Conceptualizing, prioritizing and at times executing projects to accelerate organic growth
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics/Search Console to identify growth opportunities
- Reporting organic results to the broader growth team and marketing leadership
- Partnering with brand and communications teams for opportunities to generate traffic including social and content strategy/optimization
What is needed:
- 10+ years experience in growth marketing, demand generation, or integrated marketing
- 5+ years of experience people management
- Strong ability to prioritize, with the ability to scope impact and rank projects on the fly
- Experience establishing team and individual goals and metrics aligned to overall marketing and business objectives
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel (Looker and marketing automation platforms a plus)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.