We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are looking for an experienced B2B SaaS Account Based Marketing Manager to set the company's account-based marketing (AMB) strategy and priorities and have ownership of the company's end-to-end marketing programs for our top enterprise accounts including demand generation, brand awareness, product marketing and sales enablement.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing, the ideal candidate is data-driven with a proven ability to drive engagement, pipeline generation and long-lasting relationships with enterprise accounts. You're a strong partner to the sales team, applying industry best practices and out-of-the-box thinking shorten time-to-close, making sales efforts more effective and driving revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing capacity within the SaaS space
- 3+ years of proven track record of executing impactful ABM campaigns that drive measurable results towards sales pipeline within a B2B technology capacity.
- Excellent storyteller, and a savvy digital & field marketer with good expertise in planning and executing Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs.
- Experience working with sales teams.
- Knowledge of marketing programs, content marketing and 'revenue cycle' demand generation
- Experience with marketing tech tools (ie. HubSpot, Uberflip, Drift, Sendoso) to execute and track campaigns
- A strong desire to deviate from the norm and bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities and to work comfortably in a hyper-growth environment.
- Work strategically with sales leadership to accelerate pipeline velocity to advance key accounts to closed won
- Grow the Account Based Marketing & Field Marketing team
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Develop and execute 1:1 & 1:Few account-based campaigns
- Run multiple campaigns to unique cohorts of accounts that deliver cohesive prospect experiences from lead creation, account nurturing, and conversion working closely with the inbound teams (Digital, Email, Lifecycle marketing)
- Work directly with Campaigns, Inbound, Product marketing & Brand to support the development of assets for campaigns such as social/display ads, emails, and landing pages
- Understand and own the audience segmentation for ABM campaigns
- Develop nurturing strategies and event follow-ups that drive meeting and opportunity conversion collaborating with internal teams
- Lead account stand ups and campaign reviews with AEs, SDRs, and senior leadership
- Plan and execute webinars and virtual roadshows with the event marketing team
- Have a clear understanding of our products, personas, and segments and how our campaigns align to these audiences.
- Track, measure, and report on all ABM activity based on Account KPIs and successes.
- Manage budgets and report on campaign performance including leads generated, conversion rates, ROI, opportunities created and closed revenue.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.