Direct Mail Marketing Manager at Sundance Holdings Group, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.Job Description
Sundance is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Direct Mail Marketing Manager to join our team. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Direct Mail Marketing Manager plans and executes the circulation plan and direct mail programs, supporting company goals for demand growth, ROI, file growth and cost management. This position is integrated with digital teams to strategize and execute plans that support an omni channel business.
- Plan, execute, and manage a dynamic circulation plan that supports company, customer, and financial goals, ensuring accuracy & meeting investment targets
- Ensure customer demographics are updated and reported quarterly
- Plan and execute customer surveys
- Build and manage print costs and achieve planned cost targets
- Direct, mentor, and support Marketing Analyst
- Publish accurate weekly demand projects
- Support, train, and integrate across digital marketing ecosystem and digital analytics tool set with a focus on omni channel strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA preferred
- 6-8+ years circulation and print experience, preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills, with an emphasis on Excel required
- Strong campaign management skills required (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Excellent time management and highly organized
5% travel may be required for this position. If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. If you are not local to Salt Lake City, relocation will be required as this is not a fully remote position. Hybrid work will be available with the expectation that you are in the office 3 days per week.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), paid time off, and great merchandise discounts.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
All applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).