Digital Marketing Manager at Uniphore (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:29 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
- Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- Creating and executing effective performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Lead the implementation of capabilities such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimization and data and analytics to support business growth.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new media channels to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working alongside corporate communications, web development, product and growth stakeholders, and business unit marketing leaders, establish a best of breed approach to the digital marketing plays
- Establish best practices for collaboration with digital marketing agencies.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience in developing the end-to-end digital buyer’s journey for the NA market
- You have previous experience in a similar role and experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- You have expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics.
- You possess excellent analytical skills to leverage data, metrics, and web user behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
- You are open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 17 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description