Digital Marketing Manager at Reibus International (Atlanta, GA)
Our Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate on a wide variety of projects, with a particular emphasis on web and email marketing. This role is a great opportunity for a curious and entrepreneurial doer looking to breathe new life into a traditional industry. In this newly created role, you will leverage digital channels to inform customers, influencers, and employees about what makes Reibus unique: our products, distinctive company culture, and approach to innovation. If you have a knack for finding just the right words to express an idea, we want to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Marketing execution: Collaborate with marketing, sales, and other teams on a wide variety of programs and tactics, including but not limited to events, loyalty programs, lead generation, SEO, and branding.
- Determine content formats and channels: Collaborate with stakeholders to select formats and channels across digital options including text, display, audio, and video formats. Coordinate development of content with subject matter, creative, and content teams.
- Digital Marketing plans: Develop plans based on marketing and business objectives for using various digital channels and tools to effectively reach our target audiences.
- Design and layout: Partner with creative to ensure visual design and layouts of communications are consistent with branding guidelines and optimized for engagement.
- Measure messaging effectiveness: Execute A-B tests as appropriate. Track and analyze tactics, and adjust as necessary, to gain the widest engagement across target audiences. Ensure all marketing outreach and engagement are captured in the company's CRM platform.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Digital Marketing fluency : Hands-on experience with a modern-day martec stack, B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Customer focus: Views communication through the lens of intended audiences first.
- Drive and follow-through: Bias for outcomes and action over perfection.
- Collaboration: Takes a proactive, how can I help attitude. Influential without creating friction, even with colleagues who display strong personalities and opinions.
- Agility: Able to manage several projects simultaneously and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious aspiration: Interest in developing new industry expertise and marketing skills beyond digital marketing. Unafraid to speak up or ask questions in a group.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing, including website and SEO management, in a B2B company
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, Pardot, or similar tools
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that?
For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can't get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn't great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you'll experience it for yourself.
We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today's decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It's not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The "Not-An-Employee Handbook:" Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you're the right fit, inspiring.
- "Be an adult:" This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn't about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]