Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help us grow our enterprise business in partnership with the Webflow Sales organization.About the role
- Location: Remote
As a Demand Generation Manager, you’ll …
- Run marketing campaigns end-to-end: build campaign briefs, identify and source needed resources, manage distribution channels, and drive execution through the entire enterprise buying cycle
- Monitor and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly MQL and pipeline goals, across webinar, email, paid media, website channels
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing to effectively target key audiences
- Partner with content, lifecycle, brand, and data to support overall demand generation roadmap and campaigns
- Work closely with marketing operations to develop clear, scalable campaign operations, attribution, and tooling.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.About you
You’ll thrive as a Demand Generation Manager if you:
- Are knowledgable about industry relevant demand generation methods, including managing a multi-channel campaign funnel, email, webinars and nurture strategies
- Have a proven track record hitting stretch pipeline and MQL targets within demand generation campaigns
- Have experience at B2B SaaS companies, with a focus on mid-market and enterprise sales
- Are familiar with marketing & sales technologies such as Marketo, Iterable, and Salesforce.
- Have strong project management and time management skills
- Are analytical and use data to strengthen your campaigns
- Are a highly motivated self-starter who can drive a team's work forward, finding opportunities to drive revenue and create customer-centric experiences
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Demand Generation Manager and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have. (Include for Finance Dept, VP level, Security, IT, Infrastructure, SRE and People (POD) roles)