Customer Marketing Manager at ActiveCampaign (Remote)
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As ActiveCampaign's Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating connections with customers to gain referrals and renewals, collaborating with sales and marketing personnel to ensure consistent messaging, and relaying customer feedback to product managers. You will use multi-channel tactics to engage, retain, and delight our customers. This position will collaborate with multiple departments at ActiveCampaign to create and execute strategies that allow us to realize our growth objectives.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage and execute assigned customer marketing campaigns and activities
- Manage reference-request fulfillment, grooming data, advising sales and marketing on how to utilize references and corresponding assets
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team in the development and maintenance of sales reference assets and sales enablement tools
- Align with Product Marketing on customer story and testimonial needs for product roadmap and upcoming GTM efforts
- Partner with key stakeholders in PR, PMM, Community, Sales & Success to ensure sufficient reference pipeline for priority activities; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas that support Customer Marketing initiatives and continue to build out a library of customer stories and reference materials
- Manage library of up-to-date customer success stories and logos, including monthly reporting updates, quarterly library audits, and other related duties as assigned
- Manage, curate, and publish UGC from ActiveCampaign social media channels
- Interview ActiveCampaign customers for the purpose of creating customer success stories and highlighting them in a variety of ways including blog posts, case studies, UGC, webinars, video, emails, and more
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing to create customer advocacy email automations
What is needed:
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing, and/or customer success, customer advocacy, lifecycle marketing, and/or retention marketing (preferably in SaaS)
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills - you'll be managing multiple timelines with different stakeholders
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions
- Customer-focused with enthusiasm and a passion for storytelling
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Understanding of B2B marketing/MarTech environment
- Product Marketing experience a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.