Brand & Integrated Strategist/Sr. Integrated Strategist (Remote)
At Campbell Ewald, we believe the things that make us different, make us better. We focus on creating a culture of belonging with a commitment to learning, growth and anti-racism. We’re a diverse bunch of thinkers and makers—curious, fun, passionate, and obsessed with helping our clients, ourselves and each other thrive. But don’t just take our word for it. We were named one of the Ad Age Best Places to Work for 2021. And while we appreciate the industry nod, what’s more important is that we’re impacting culture. Sound interesting? We hope you’ll join us!
We are searching for a highly motivated Brand & Integrated Strategist/Sr. Integrated Strategist to join our team. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, collaborating daily with account teams, creatives, and strategists. They are involved up front in identifying the key challenges and at the back end, ensuring strategic rigor in the implementation of communications on behalf of our client.
THIS PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Supporting the integrated strategy and creative teams in understanding how we connect with consumers in a way that is relevant and will add value.
- Understand the role of strategic planning for the agency and the client
- Be digitally & socially fluent but understand & value all other mediums
- Understand consumer journeys, how consumers engage with categories, and how media/digital channels intersects with these journeys
- Be passionate about research and data from every angle to get to the core of our consumer and how they engage with messaging
- Be able to help identify and articulate:
- The key barriers that a brand must overcome
- The tasks the brand must complete to overcome these barriers
- Identify the right channels for completing these tasks
- How all the creative elements in the communications plan work together
- How to learn performance and shift messaging/the narrative, as needed
- Develop insights based on performance and identify optimization opportunities to brief creative teams
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO US:
- Curiosity for people, their culture and community experience
- A passion for understanding how and why people behave the way they do when interacting with brands and channels
- Able to help present strategic planning in a way that will bring it alive for the agency and for clients
- Able to disagree without being disagreeable
- 3-5 years of strategy experience
- Secondary research skills
- Killer presentation and public speaking skills
- Passion for story telling
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Campbell Ewald encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Campbell Ewald is making space for your voice, that is why we made the commitment to Dear Black Talent. Check out the website at DearBlackTalent.com.
We focus on supporting you in a variety of ways
- Extensive health benefits for you, your immediate family including your domestic partner. This includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, dependent care FSA, healthcare FSA, and health savings account are available
- Flexible paid-time-off policy called (Me)TO, which covers any type of time off needed with no maximum allowance needed to worry about each year. Take what you need, when you need it. (such as holiday, sick, and vacation)
- Minimum of 6-weeks paid time off for new moms and dads including for births, adoptions, or foster parenting
- Mental health support services including access to Talkspace, meditation and yoga classes, and access to free professional counseling for you and your immediate family
- Pet health insurance for your furry family members
- A variety of employee resource groups (ERGs) are available that can support your need to connect with others who have similar dimensions of diversity and experiences
- Employees are asked to commit nearly 100 hours per year to Growth Time for a variety of training and development opportunities that encourage you to reach your goals, learn and expand your professional skills and personal growth
- An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers
In order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, Campbell Ewald requires that all employees provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, or a negative result from a lab reported test taken within 72 hours of going into the office or working onsite. Exemptions to this policy will be considered for health and religious reasons as required by ADA and EEO laws. Very few, but certain positions because of their job responsibilities may require individuals to be fully vaccinated.
For New York Employees Only: In accordance with NYC law, Campbell Ewald requires that all NYC based employees will provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination upon hire. Exemptions to this policy will be considered for health and religious reasons as required by ADA and EEO laws.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.