Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for an experienced B2B Sales and Marketing Lead to manage our B2B marketing activities and national sales pipeline. On the sales side, you will be mentoring and training a growing sales team, vetting qualified leads, and negotiating enterprise sales deals. On the marketing side, you will be managing a small B2B marketing team to craft strategy that ensures a healthy and qualified lead pipeline.
Ultimately, we are looking for an energized individual who is excited to grow the national demand for Adia's on-demand staffing services. HR Tech investment value is at all-time highs this year as the HR Tech market matures, and digital staffing solutions like Adia are more relevant than ever as we expand beyond hospitality into light industrial sectors like warehousing and logistics. Our B2B Sales and Marketing Lead will excitedly lead the charge on the abundance of opportunities ahead of Adia!
- Lead the B2B marketing and national sales teams and associated budgets
- Grow revenue and drive the acquisition of our national clients
- Develop full understanding of Adia offerings and value proposition
- Track success of marketing campaigns
- Strategize to ensure a foothold in new markets across the country
- Collaborate with team members to craft lead nurture strategy
- Tailor high-level messaging and review content for clients of varying sizes, industries, and staffing needs
- Mentor and train a growing sales team
- Create a market penetration strategy to be carried out by a new arm of the demand team
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Schedule product demos and present our platform and its benefits to potential clients
- Create thoughtful and converting scripts focused on obtaining national accounts
- Manage and lead national sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to contract signature
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in our markets
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and create new pricing/payment plans for clients
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience at fast-paced enterprise software/SaaS company, ideally in HR Tech or another burgeoning industry
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- People management experience a must
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and diverse customer audiences and industries
- Experience with CRM software
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- World-class communication and negotiation skills -- and you keep cool under pressure
- A healthy desire for competition, especially when it comes to self-improvement
- You are organized, hungry, and enjoy connecting with people in all walks of life on the phone
- You are comfortable with strong KPIs -- you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and can adapt to change seamlessly
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We're an early player in the HR Tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you're looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we'd love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.