B2B Marketing Manager
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer. This position can be based remotely or hybrid in Birmingham, Chicago, or Madison.
The Fetch B2B Marketing team is responsible for powering the full Fetch sales marketing funnel and customer journey. Fetch is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to own external B2B marketing campaigns that are strategically targeted across multiple channels, create and manage the overall campaign calendar aligned with personalized creative, while monitoring and optimizing the customer acquisition process. This role will cross-collaborate across a number of teams at Fetch with a goal of driving leads, creating email nurture processes, and increasing brand awareness. The ideal candidate possesses expert knowledge of campaign strategy in a business-to-business environment.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage and launch multiple integrated B2B campaigns across sales marketing funnel with branded messaging and value propositions, tied to custom landing pages utilizing tracking and reporting
- Track quality of inbound leads while maintaining overall health of sales marketing funnel. Monitor lead quality and volume per channel, discover ways to optimize, and report out on lead conversion status.
- Manage digital paid sponsorships including planning and executing podcast episodes, bylines, interviews, editorial articles, newsletters, and videos
- Own creation of email nurtures and lifecycle journeys that support targeted demand generation at the top of funnel
- Lead the day-to-day execution and management of B2B paid campaign channels, including reporting, adjustments & optimizations
- Build a deep understanding of the Fetch product and our unique partnership offerings for medium to large enterprises
- Develop and maintain a campaign calendar with multiple programs running that drive engagement and growth
- Drive business development efforts while collaborating with internal teams across Marketing, Product, and Revenue Generation
- Monitor overall and campaign-specific budget pacing and performance, making changes to maximize ROI for our total budget
- Assist in the creative process including asset needs identification, creative development process, creative QA, trafficking, tracking, and launch
The ideal candidate:
- 2-4 years of hands on experience using paid digital marketing to drive lead generation, engagement and site traffic from business decision makers and influencers
- Previous experience in digital media planning and buying; experience managing LinkedIn and Google Search campaigns is a must
- Experience working with CRM and email marketing automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Iterable, Hubspot)
- Experience being collaborative and hands-on in the design and creation of paid ads (hard skills like Adobe Illustrator, etc NOT required)
- Proactive self starter comfortable navigating fast-paced environments with multiple projects
- Precise attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Strong proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is preferred
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 4% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including…
- Medical: preventative care covered at 100%, HDHP with employer-seeded HSA, free Telehealth, extensive mental health support
- Dental: Teeth whitening, adult orthodontia, night guards covered
- Vision: Allowance for glasses and contacts in the same plan year, discounts on laser eye surgery
- Family Planning Benefits: Partnering with Carrot which will provide partial coverage for egg retrieval, adoption, IVF, and surrogacy
- Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage at no cost to you
- Pets: Pet insurance fully covered for the first pet. Our bereavement leave also includes our furry friends.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Veterans.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and the option to create a flexible return to work schedule in the last few weeks of leave.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.