Associate Brand Manager at FLASH (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:53 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
The FLASH marketing team is rapidly scaling and looking for passionate marketers ready to make a big impact. We are looking to add an Associate Brand Manager who will have a critical role in shaping a leading global brand in the mobility space.
Reporting to the Sr. Brand Manager, the ideal candidate will play an active part in helping ensure that our overall brand marketing is consistent and effective in building brand awareness and loyalty with customers, the market, and internally at FLASH.
You'll possess a passion for all things brand, from crafting compelling messaging to managing campaign launches, and everywhere in between.
What you'll do
- Be the brand champion that ensures the brand integrity is consistent throughout all aspects of the company.
- Work with the Senior Brand Manager to plan, implement, and execute successful brand programs and campaigns.
- Manage the brand planning calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Oversee the campaign and creative brief process and collaborate with the creative team to develop and traffic creative assets for all brand campaigns.
- Partner with the Senior Brand Manager to design and implement brand strategies, including brand product positioning, brand messaging, message hierarchy, and communications to build brand awareness and consideration to drive business goals.
- Partner with HR on employer marketing strategies and initiatives to tell a cohesive brand story in the market to both prospects and recruits.
- Own the documentation and repository that ensures brand consistency across channels
- Build cross functional partnerships with multiple internal FLASH teams to drive alignment and excitement for the brand internally.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 relevant years; B2B experience is preferred with a strong knowledge of SaaS and technology communications
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and a can-do attitude when short turnaround times are required
- An eye for detail and willing to roll-up your sleeves
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, ability to tell effectively a brand story is critical
- Superior interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- A self-motivated, go-getter with the ability to own and lead brand projects confidently with minimal direction
- Proficient in using Google Suite; familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, Adobe Creative Suite, and Qualtrics, a plus.
- Light travel to tradeshows and activations
- Preference for Austin as homebase but open to remote applicant
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description