LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The account based marketing lead is a critical role within LivePerson’s Growth & Performance Marketing team. This role presents opportunities to partner closely with every function within the marketing team and across the sales organization. You’ll experiment with new and innovative tactics, methods, and approaches to account-based marketing to support the continued growth of LivePerson’s enterprise business. You should have a strong desire to marry data to your creative approach and demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt on the fly. A strong “test and learn” mentality is a must.
In this role you will:
- Create unique, creative, and impactful account-based marketing campaigns to target and engage enterprise accounts and build the sales pipeline.
- End-to-end management of the ABM funnel and programs including account research and planning, campaign execution, in addition to reporting success metrics to key stakeholders and leadership team to inform future programs and campaigns.
- Partner with ales teams at all levels - from front-line sales development representatives to account executives, you’ll work with each team to help them meet their revenue goals.
- Campaign data points as your source of truth - translating quantitative metrics into actionable insights for our executive team as well as the greater marketing organization.
- Cross-functional execution with product marketing, content marketing, sales, growth, and the creative team to create innovative and market-disrupting campaigns to generate pipeline.
Your qualifications are:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, B2B SaaS is preferred.
- Experience in account-based marketing roles, demand generation, digital marketing, and managing programs that scaled.
- Must have ABM platform experience (6sense is preferred).
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Highly results-oriented.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Effective cross-functional team player with an ability to work effectively and confidently with a variety of roles, from executives to sales and marketing.
- Executional excellence with critical attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- High energy with an ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.