Maintenance Associate - Florida at Divvy Homes (Tampa Bay, FL)
| Tampa Bay, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:44 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
Our Home Operations Team works relentlessly to ensure that our customer’s homes meet investment-grade criteria, both for the company and for our future homeowners. We commit to making the home renovation and maintenance process an exciting and successful experience for the customer and contractor. We are doing it at scale, growing every month, and constantly developing methods and technologies to improve our processes.
In your role as a Maintenance Associate, you will report to the Regional Construction Manager - FL and assist with the day-to-day maintenance operations within the Florida markets (TPA, ORL, JAX, FLL, MIA). You will be collaborating with internal teams, always looking for ways to improve processes and elevate the Divvy customer experience to the next level. Your mission is to ensure maintenance work orders are performed on time, on budget and according to the Divvy standard of quality. You will serve as point communicator and liaison between Divvy customers, Regional Construction Manager, and Divvy maintenance vendors. You will perform periodic field visits, engaging with customers for maintenance appointments, performing onsite maintenance inspections, conducting maintenance quality checks, and performing pre-move in, post-move in or mid-lease check ins.
- Execute on day to day maintenance operations, including stakeholder coordination, communication, and issue resolution
- Schedule and coordinate move in walk throughs with tenants to officiate the lease agreement and perform mid lease condition assessments
- Ensure that all department KPI’s related to work order resolution, contractor performance, and communication are met
- Act as the liaison between tenant, Divvy, and all third party vendors, eg home warranty companies, HOA’s, and utilities, related to any maintenance matters
- Educate customers on home upkeep, homeownership, and the division of maintenance responsibility between Divvy and future homeowners, educating customers on preventative and seasonal maintenance best practices
- Deliver a top tier customer experience, communicating effectively and on time
- BA or Associates Degree preferred
- You have 1-3+ years of experience in property management, residential construction, repair & maintenance
- You have 1-3+ years of experience in the Single Family Residential or Multi Family spaces
- You have 1-3+ years of superb customer service experience, preferably in customer facing roles
- You have a valid Driver’s License and are willing to travel locally a few times a week. There is a possibility of multi market travel at Divvy's expense.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Phone Allowance
- Work with an AMAZING team!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Read Full Job Description