Contract Negotiator at Curriculum Associates
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a Contract Negotiator to help meet the needs of our rapidly growing organization. This person will support the legal team by assisting with customer contract reviews and related matters.
Why join this team:
This is a great opportunity to join the highly-respected legal team at CA. You will be a part of a small, collaborative team that is hard-working, supportive, and appreciative of one another. Additionally, this position offers the opportunity to work with key players across our organization.
The impact you'll have:
- Assist with review and execution of customer contracts
- Review contract Terms and Conditions, identifying risk areas, and proposing and negotiating more favorable terms
- Maintain smooth and seamless contract administration processes
- Establish and maintain files and tracking database of customer and vendor contracts
- Develop and maintain procedures for complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Who we're looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of contract administration or contract review experience
- Excellent contract and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment while maintaining a good sense of humor
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and oral communication skills
- Experience or interest in creating process improvements and improving contract-management practices
- A law degree is not required for this position, although candidates with a law degree may be considered
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.