Position at Oak Street Health
Company: Oak Street Health
The base salary offered will range between $55,000 - $165,000 and will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the qualifications of the applicant, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, other business and organizational needs, and if applicable, the location from which the applicant will be performing the job. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered such as bonuses, equity, etc.
We are currently looking for a talented, experienced Sr. Test Engineer with leadership/ good communication skills and a passion for testing Salesforce product for our growing organization. The Sr. Test Engineer - SF is responsible for working with leadership and staff to build up a core software QA practice, infrastructure and testing processes (automated and manual) for Salesforce that align with organizational goals around quality of technology delivery and meet defined metrics and outcomes. The Sr. Test Engineer - SF works collaboratively with all levels of leadership and departments to develop, build and maintain testing strategy, activities, processes, and infrastructure for their assigned vertical. They will work closely with teams to engage and manage test deliverables, allocate resources, and ensure quality of testing for Oak Street Health Salesforce platform.
There is no better time to join our rapidly growing team at Oak Street Health. We can't think of a mission any more motivating; and, with your help, we can drive change in healthcare for the patients that need us most.
- Contribute in all aspects of SDLC process( SCRUM, Design, Code, Test, Deploy & Maintain)
- Collaborate with Salesforce Product, UX and Engineering teams
- Participate in scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment.
- Provide testing strategy and leadership including the implementation of automated testing frameworks for Salesforce on AzureDevOps
- Review and analyze business and system requirements / specifications, design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and log test results
- Work with the development and product team to correct bugs / errors and identify requirement updates / clarifications
- Contribute to code review process to improve code quality
- Mentor Engineers on software quality
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks and solutions for APIs
- Automate tests to facilitate regression testing
- Collaborate with engineering to build solutions on testing and automation to achieve SecDevOps best practices
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a motivated SR and Lead Test Engineers with:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in automation testing development
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce automation
- 5+ years experience with testing tools like Selenium, SOAP UI, Ready API, open source tools
- 3+ years experience with databases and SQL
- Proficiency with Test Case Preparation and Execution.
- Sound knowledge of QA methodology and Agile frameworks
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for details
- Experience working in an Agile/Devops environment
- Experience working with source code and CI tools and processes
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and gRPC - Preferred
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being relentlessly determined
Why Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is on a mission to "Rebuild healthcare as it should be'', providing personalized primary care for older adults on Medicare, with the goal of keeping patients healthy and living life to the fullest. Our innovative care model is centered right in our patient's communities, and focused on the quality of care over volume of services. We're an organization on the move! With over 150 locations and an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody "Oaky" values and passion for our mission.
Oak Street Health Benefits:
- Mission-focused career impacting change and measurably improving health outcomes for medicare patients
- Paid vacation, sick time, and investment/retirement 401K match options
- Health insurance, vision, and dental benefits
- Opportunities for leadership development and continuing education stipends
- New centers and flexible work environments
- Opportunities for high levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply.
Learn more at www.oakstreethealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion-at-oak-street-health