QA Internship at Lucid Software (Salt Lake City, UT)
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
- Imagine, organize, and execute a comprehensive series of manual tests for new features of our web and mobile applications
- Create and execute relevant use case scenarios based on how consumers will interact with our software to ensure an intuitive interface
- Collaborate with product management, design, and development teams on the user interface, functionality, and specifications of new features
- Work with the entire QA team to complete prioritized regression testing prior to each production release
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to be organized and detail-oriented
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Can relate to Lucid Software's products and culture
- 0-3 years of experience
- High academic performance
- Genuine enjoyment of software quality assurance work
- Desire to be on a highly productive, fast-paced team
- Experience with web application testing
- Experience with development and execution of test suites