Atlassian is seeking a summer intern in our Procurement Center of Excellence Team. A fantastic opportunity to learn about procurement processes, operations, and project management in a global procurement organization.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Assist in the delivery of multiple transformational procurement initiatives focused on process and operational improvements, collaborating across the global procurement organization and with other departments, including Finance, Tax, IT, HR, and Legal.
- Assist in the design of solutions that make our systems and processes more efficient, scalable and deliver the highest level of quality to Atlassian.
- Assist in implementing an efficient data collection processes, tools and analytics for metrics development to report to stakeholders and key decision makers, removing pain points and streamlining processes for rapid execution
- Build project manager skills as part of team, and develop the skills to monitor multiple project schedules simultaneously, identify risks, and clearly communicate goals to project partners.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate vitality with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a constantly evolving environment and with multiple teams relying on your work.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives.
- You love partnering: You understand that organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Prior experience in supply chain, business operations, or strategy
- Be part of supply chain or business program and graduating in the spring of 2023
- Be able to commit to at least a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2022
Atlassian procurement is part of the global finance and strategy department, within the CFO organization. This role reports to the head of global procurement. You would be joining a talented and collaborative global team that is always growing, learning, and adapting.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .