Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
The Fintech Strategy and Operations Internship Program offers a robust experience for ambitious and curious MBA students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of business leaders. You'll get a front-row seat to every aspect of building new Fintech opportunities.
This role is a multi-functional internship and will provide you with a unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with the nuts and bolts of strategy and operations, while learning about the fast-growing field of Fintech. Your projects will range from market research, Fintech product research, developing a go-to-market plan to validating business cases for new business opportunities. As an intern, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the Fintech business and be involved in its most critical business decisions. You will receive hands-on, practical experiences and learn how to plan and execute on new business opportunities while working alongside Fintech Strategy & Operations, Product Management, Business Operations and Product Marketing teams.
This will be a 12 week, part-time remote internship beginning February 9th, 2022 and ending May 4th, 2022. You will be expected to work 20 hours per week, and will be compensated an hourly wage of $35-$45/hour.
- Define business strategies and priorities by conducting market analysis, developing financial models, and identifying customer and competitor insights.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects which can cover a wide range of topics including growth strategy, operations, business case generation, market research, new product development, and more.
This Internship Will Be Perfect For You If:
- You seek opportunities to learn and take on new challenges
- You want to help build a startup
- You are interested in strategy and Fintech
- Current MBA student
- Strong interest in fintech, and/or startups
- Ability to perform complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw insights and convey recommendations (the interview process will include a business case study)
- High level of intellectual curiosity; not afraid to question existing business models and go-to-market approaches
- Focus on generating actionable insights and results
- Entrepreneurial drive and leadership skills
- Deep interest and strong skills in problem solving
- Experience in management or strategy consulting, investment banking, or a fast-growing startup
- Entrepreneurial mindset – creativity and desire to independently initiate and contribute ideas
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-SG1