Decision Science Intern at Vacasa (Boise, ID)
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
We’re searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. Vacasa has eight core values that clearly define what our culture is. We’re looking for those people who both understand the need for these core values and are willing to embrace and embody them.
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MN, MT, NC, NH, NM, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What We're Looking for:
Motivated and collaborative individuals with some technical training looking to explore a new career in analytics while making meaningful contributions to our systems. You have strong communication skills, a professional and positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn. Successful candidates will enter an 8-12 week program with the potential to move into a full-time position.
What You'll do:
The Decision Science team at Vacasa collaborates with stakeholders across the business to uncover, size, and help implement opportunities for the business. We use data to tell objective stories and help guide Vacasa's strategic approach in all areas of the business, from Marketing & Sales to Product & Operations.
- Learn how to navigate our data warehouse and write SQL to support analysis
- Gain experience in visualization software such as Tableau and Looker
- Work with stakeholders across the business to answer key questions
- Learn how we leverage data to drive operational performance for our field teams
- Support new product releases by establishing and monitoring A/B testing
- Get exposure to how businesses measure and monitor addressable market and competitive considerations
Compensation: (if in CO - if not, delete this section)
- $ 18 - 20hr
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.