Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
To support growth, world-class manufacturing and productivity, you manage the detailed planning, development and execution of capital projects, leading technical development, feasibility perspectives on engineering-related activities within the supply chain, and capital expense project execution meeting the highest levels of quality, safety and environmental requirements. You follow Mondelēz business and innovation processes in project management and ensure adherence to Mondelēz standards in execution.
How you will contribute
Working with key stakeholders, you will define and deliver the capital and technical agenda during the development phase of mid to large capital investment projects so that accurate budgets, plans and fit-for-purpose technical solutions are provided. You will develop the capital budget according to the contract and forecast cash flow. In addition, you will ensure that engineering developments and standards are implemented and develop and implement state-of-the-art processes and equipment strategies to optimize resources, harmonize assets and rollout best practices. You are responsible for managing several capital project executions in parallel and accountable that the quality and the results of capital projects meet Mondelēz standards in business and innovation processes in project management. You manage engineering resources and people management and development needs.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Significant engineering and operations experience
- Project management
- Leading to work effectively across cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders
- Technical expertise across engineering disciplines and high expertise in one or more domains
- Strong operational & manufacturing experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standard
- Good understanding of end-to-end Project Management and project leadership / management skills and technical and financial aspects of the business
- Strategic thinking, while having ability to excel in leading tactical programs
- Highly action oriented, drive for results, innovative, challenging actual set-ups, entrepreneurial ability
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated abilities in analytics, problem solving and team building
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Required
Job specific requirements:
- 5 years minimum of Project Management experience
- Worked in a Food Manufacturing environment- preferred
- Experience in designing equipment to meet AM and PM standards
- Training and mentoring experience
- 3 years minimum experience IL6S with focus on IIM (Early Management Pillar)
Job specific responsibilities:
- E nable growth, innovation and efficiency and promote the roll out of a hi gh performance work environment
- Enable productivity
- Improve infrastructure
- Streamlining the plant
- Implement best in class technology and capability (benchmarking conversion costs and technology platforms) .
- Responsible for plant capital projects in accordance with the plants Compelling Business Need (CBN) including safety, service, cash flow, productivity and growth targets.
- Lead c ross functional p roject d evelopment and coordination
- Lead multi - functional teams and task forces of technical functions to drive world class efficiency and safety
- Lead projects towards Vertical Start Up (VSU) (lead through project life cycle with zero loss mentality when it comes to safety, quality and efficiency as well as 100% engagement)
- Coordination of manufacturing, engineering and supply chain resources to ensure successful execution of all deliverables of project management (safety, cash flow, etc.)
- OEM relationship management on project and initiative basis
- Deliver equipment designs according to IL6S r equirements (AM step3, PM step 2 )
- Use Integrated Lean 6 Sigma tools and practices and ensure Early Management process steps are in place.
- Coordinate and facilitate change management processes within the global engineering community to drive standards linking with technology platforms. Maintain the Maintenance Prevention Database.
As needed by the business
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Science & Engineering