Human Resources Business Partner (San Diego, CA)
Description & Requirements
Location: San Diego, California - Manufacturing Business Hours
What do we bring to the table?
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire. Fully customizable medical plans (HRA, HSA, FSA), 5 different carrier choices
- Prescription (Rx) card
- Full suite of additional plans: vision, dental, life, disability, adoption/family planning reimbursement, childcare, parental leave LiveWell lifestyle/well-being discount and rewards program (for example, $50 subsidy for fitness tracker)
- 401(k) matching + extra 3% freebie company contribution
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
- Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource library.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health support
- Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel!
Human Resources Business Partner
The Plant HRBP will drive all people activities, initiatives and programs for the entire Delimex site supporting the Plant Manager and key member of the plant leadership team. The HRBP works under the general guidance of the Associate Director of HR - Manufacturing but is responsible for driving all people initiative across the plant, including determining the efficient structure, talent pipeline and people strategies.
This position's main focus will be on leading efforts around people development, talent pipeline, organization efficiency, change management and driving cultural transformation; to achieving goals around people, cost, and customer service. The position will support approximately 400 employees while driving HR initiatives and directly mentoring & supporting functions' people managers. The role will lead a team of HR professionals.
What's on the Menu?
- Lead the performance management initiatives, driving high expectations with assigned client groups.
- Engage with business leaders and hiring managers to drive staffing plans.
- Work with leaders and employees to actively handle and resolve performance issues proactively, minimizing any risk.
- Credible partner in driving cultural initiatives such as Management By Objectives (MBOs), Continuous Improvement and process mapping
- Improve DI&B efforts across the organization.
- Design Lean Organization and Simplification (structure, processes, systems)
- Partner with Learning & Development Academy leaders on all function initiatives, including any specific requirements for the specific function/BU.
Recipe for Success: Apply now if this sounds like you!
- I am highly high-reaching, intrinsically motivated, and always fighting to be the Best
- I have a core knowledge of HR fundamentals and ability to collaborate with all areas within HR such as talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, benefits, L&D, DEI&B etc.
- I have strong eye for business, project management and technical proficiency in workplace technology and systems (e.g. Workday, Microsoft office, etc)
- I have demonstrable track record to communicate successfully with senior leadership and other key customers through data and insights
- I have excellent planning skills, ability to work consistently within established guidelines
- I have prior experience in a manufacturing environment
Please note: This job posting is just a preview of the full scope of the position. A comprehensive job description is shared upon interview.
We hope to find you a seat at our table!
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we're growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's responsibilities and requirements.
Base Salary Range: $96,800.00 - $121,000.00
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact [email protected].