Training Coordinator at Instacart
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
This role will involve working closely with all elements of the internal support teams, outsourced teams, site leadership, and will report directly to the Sr. Learning and Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative individual, who can collaborate well with facilitators, instructional designers, and product/process teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage global L&D data and analytics
- Maintain LMS creating and assigning training paths, tracking training programs
- Oversee global L&D vendor relationship to maintain training compliance
- Create and guide project plans to ensure deadlines are met, potential roadblocks and risks are managed
- Coordinate logistics of projects for global L&D initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct training and development needs analysis
- Use pivot tables and VLOOKUP to develop completion reports for required training
- Create schedules & communications to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met
- Make updates to training content
- Assist new employees with tools & account creation
- Manage training event invites & surveys
- Assess content strengths and weaknesses
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 4 year or more of Training / Coaching / Facilitation experience
- Customer Service / Support experience
- Content Management experience
- LMS Administration experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proficient with Mac OS / OSX
- Proficient with Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Flexible schedule
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.