Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Talent Acquisition at Atlassian, is one of the most exciting places to be working right now! Atlassian is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking to hire a Sourcer, who will help us recruit more awesome Atlassians. You'll be working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each role, function and how it fits into the organization while building talent pipelines. Our best sourcers are able to deliver high volumes of talent at a fast pace, and we imagine you're no stranger to this as well. Engaging with our future Atlassian team members, you will thrive in the role of talent ambassador for one of the hottest global software companies in the world today. We take sourcing at Atlassian very seriously and with dedicated teams in EMEA, APAC, India and the US, there is no shortage of collaboration and learning to be experienced.
On day one, you'll:
- Use innovative techniques to identify and engage talent at scale for our core pipelines
- Partner with our Talent Marketing team to build our offline presence in your niche area by building exceptional brand and value proposition for the business areas that you support
- Screen resumes and interviewing candidates to decide suitability for roles
- Regularly tracking pipeline activity to share with internal customers and being the knowledgable voice in the room when it comes to pipelines
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and driving innovation in the wider sourcing team
- Take a data driven approach, and think strategically about where to find and attract the right talent
More about you
- You're a great teammate, and put team success over personal success
- You will have solid experience as a Sourcer (either technical or non-technical)
- You'll have great experience engaging and screening talent from your time working in an agency, search firm, RPO or in-house function
- You have strong experience using advanced search techniques to find and engage with talent
- You enjoy candidate interaction and get energy from representing a top brand in the market
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description