Technical Recruiter at The Aerospace Corporation
At Aerospace, we are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees to share in our common passion and aspiration - to carry out a mission much bigger than ourselves.
We remain committed to maintaining a safe environment for hiring as we look forward to the future of work. Click here for information on Aerospace's COVID-19 directives and safety procedures implemented to keep our workplace safe.
The Aerospace Corporation is looking to hire a People Acquisition Recruiter to lead recruiting efforts for some of our technical groups. This individual will have exceptional communication skills and will love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We are a progressive team and we are looking for an individual with a bias towards action. The successful candidate will have strong direct sourcing skills, experience in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated experience, qualifying, interviewing, and candidate relationship management as well as manager relationship management. To excel in this role one must able to exhibit a wide degree of creativity in capturing highly sought after talent.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing relationships within the technical management communities to better develop strategic sourcing plans
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Serving on multi-disciplinary teams across HR to continuously improve our recruiting functions
- Drive offer process by extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates and generating offer letters
What You Need to be Successful
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years in a recruiter role or 6 years experience
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the external recruiting landscape
- Ability to successfully source and attract passive external talent
- Experience with strategy development, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Experience leveraging sourcing data in weekly conversations with hiring managers and People Acquisition leadership
- This role may require a clearance that is issued by the US government and US citizenship is required
How You Can Stand Out
It would be impressive if you have one or more of these:
- Experience with Workday or other ATS systems
Grade-Based Pay Range
(Min - Mid - Max)
$80,000 - $100,000 - $130,000
Ways We Reward Our Employees
During your interview process, our team will provide details of our industry-leading benefits.
Benefits vary and are applicable based on Job Type. A few highlights include:
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Standard and alternate work schedules, including telework options
- 401(k) Plan - Employees receive a total company-paid benefit of 8%, 10%, or 12% of eligible compensation based on years of service and matching contributions; employees are immediately eligible and vested in the plan upon hire
- Flexible spending accounts
- Variable pay program for exceptional contributions
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Education assistance programs
- An inclusive work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
We are all unique, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life, yet one thing bonds all of us to each other-the belief that we can make a difference. This core belief empowers us to do our best work at The Aerospace Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email [email protected] You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.