Technical Recruiter at Civis Analytics
At Civis Analytics, we bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making—from the boardroom to the world’s largest progressive social causes.
This mission isn’t an aspiration: it’s something we see realized every day, and it brings purpose to everything we’re working on.
We combine a sophisticated SaaS product with our specialized data science consultancy to empower tens of thousands of active users to make millions of data-driven decisions every month. From joining disparate data sources and automating reporting, to building more elaborate models of targeted audiences and optimizing messages for them, organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the City of Boston, and iHeart Radio trust Civis’s technology to make their most critical decisions.
Core to our product and consulting offerings is Civis Platform, which makes it easy to import, manage, transform, analyze, and report on data with integrated open source tools. Our customers love Civis Platform because it empowers them to focus on finding data-driven answers to their most critical questions—in other words, we empower them to run their business, rather than running a tech stack.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
"Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, all Civis offices are closed and employees are remote until further notice. This is being closely monitored as the situation evolves. Although it’s likely our offices will reopen, positions hired outside of Civis office locations will be remote roles."What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. The duration of this will be 6 months Contract to Hire. As a Technical Recruiter, you are charged with finding qualified diverse candidates for our technical roles. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. The duration of this will be Contract to Hire. As a Technical Recruiter, you are charged with finding qualified diverse candidates for our technical roles. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process.
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals; you'll be at the helm of technical recruiting and everyone will be looking to you for direction
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through principal levels
- Develop and nurture potential leads through technical communities, events and groups
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our country
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners (HR, Marketing and Programs teams, etc.)
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: specifically articulate the risks and benefits of each hire and encourage managers to move candidates through the process quickly
- Understand the technical recruiting market and make recommendations for new technology and process
- Ability to close candidates with a compensation package that is fair to both the candidate and the organization
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to its fullest ensuring all set metrics are met if not exceeded
- Champion the overall candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of five years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passion for setting and achieving stretch goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Data driven reporting experience a plus
- Experience using creative sourcing methods
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees, and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW