Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a Technical Support Recruiter, you will partner with the Support leadership team to source, recruit and close talented professionals to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with the technical support and product teams to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use different platforms (Linkedin, Handshake, Canvas) to actively source top talent, including passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to candidates about Verkada and the Support team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline, and manage the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS.
- Help organize and host remote and on-campus university recruiting events.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college.
- 1+ years of successful full-cycle tech recruiting experience, technical experience preferred.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage.
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays.
- Wellness allowance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Healthy lunches and dinners are provided daily.
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description